4th Annual UCSF Health Hub Digital Health Awards
2022 Award Categories
A Little About Rising Stars & Best in Class awards
Awards will be given out in each of the 11 award categories.
This year, for the first time, we honor the up-and-comers or latest companies to watch as our Rising Stars. Rising Stars are typically less funded, have just cleared FDA (if applicable) and have more recently started making their products or services commercially available and were founded in the past five years or less.
Each year we award the best of the best in digital health as voted by industry experts across academia, industry, the investment community, and industry analysts. Past winners include Oura, Eko, Ginger, Human API, Omada, Livongo, Good RX, Dr. on Demand and more.
2022 Award Categories
Founders Hall of Fame
Awarded to three groundbreaking digital health founders that have made substantial contributions in the field of healthcare innovation.
Awarding a Wilson Sonsini Rising Star and a Best in Class
in 11 Digital Health categories in two tracks
LEARN MORE about RISING STAR
- Companies submitting under the Wilson Sonsini Rising Star track should meet the following criteria:
- - Team currently less than 50 employees or FTEs
- - Founded in past five years (2017 or later)
- - Product is in market or market trials (FDA approval, but not a requirement)
- - Have referenceable customers (have customers’ quotes or video testimonials is recommended)
- - Currently or is projecting minimum of $1 million sales or ARR by the end of 2022
- - Capitals raised to date: < $50 million
- **Each company can only submit one entry in the best-fit category.
- Companies submitting under the Best In Class track should meet the following criteria:
- Must have at least one in-market solution and can demonstrate significant growth, solid traction, and existing customers.
- - Number of employees is greater than 50 employees or FTEs
- - Capitals raised to date: post series A with capitals raised > $20 million (Around the mean US Series A in 2021)
- **While companies are encouraged to submit only one entry in the best-fit category, a maximum of two entries will be considered if there are multiple distinctive product lines. A company can only reach the finalist round in one category.